Thursday 2 October 2014

It's A Reality Now...

I know this probably sounds strange but I don't think the reality of how serious this disease was really set in until I went to bed yesterday evening, I received an uncountable amount of messages from people- family members who weren't 100% certain about what was happening, people I went to school with and haven't spoken to in years, strangers I don't even know messaging me telling me how 'brave' I am and how much of an 'inspiration' I am, okay so I've put those words in quotations because I'm not feeling them at the moment, I am proud of myself for posting the blog and getting it out there because I have had a couple of messages saying I've already helped people with whatever personal things they're going through. That obviously makes me feel amazing but I'm not ready for the inspiration stuff yet- I haven't raised enough money or awareness for that yet!



I would like to take the time now to thank everyone who read my blog and messaged me, please share it!
I'm going to start writing about the people I meet on my journey because I'm always talking to other patients who have incredible stories and I'd love to share them with you, I've also decided to post a lot more about different cancers, dedicate different posts to different cancers to back up my 'awareness' side of things!

Firstly though, I need to use this for personal use, I've woke up this morning with the worst pain in my hip, when my hip hurts it's so strange because I never had pain there before it really knocks me for six because when you're led in bed you feel nothing, I get up and basically just fall back down- yeah, have a little laugh there picture Charlie trying to get out of bed about 6 times and then just end up sat on the bed cry laughing, I crawled to the lounge and sat eating a chocolate orange!
I feel much better now I've had all my tablets though.
Getting these weird pains is really foreign to me though, wrists and ANKLES??? WTH. 

I really want to talk to someone else with Ovarian Cancer like, everyday. Be like 'Have you kept your hair up in a tight french plait for 3 days because you don't want to see the hair falling out? Yeeeeeeeah me too'

I've got to go and see my nurse in a minute but I'm sat on the sofa writing this, eating MORE chocolate watching Tia and Tamera- 'AVE A WORD CHARLES.

Oh, forgot to mention, if anyone watches Made in Chelsea Binky's mummy tweeted me-

Also, Peter Andre retweeted one of my new twitter friends-

Peter was my first concert performer, I was really young and the ticket was £16 it was a surprise trip and I will never forget it! We're basically best friends now!

Anyway I'm going to go and get ready now because I feel like a sloth I have people to see today, thank you for reading!

Kisses!






No comments:

Post a Comment