Saturday 25 October 2014

Determination...

Right, for the last couple of days I've been feeling really sorry for myself and today I decided I've had enough!!
I was helping a friend move into her house and I was thinking about moving and working and money and I realised how determined I am to get my career back on track and have a nice house and have children and watch them grow up.

When I first got diagnosed I was so unaware of the repercussions of treatment, I carried on working for a year all the while doctors and nurses are saying 'quit quit quit it's too much etc' and I just carried on, it wasn't until my cancer spread and my treatment got more intense that I physically couldn't get out of bed that I had to quit, my work were more than understanding and massive shout out to Ian if you're reading this, you were so understanding for so long and I really hope we can work together again in the future.

I got to a point in my life where I was finally happy with everything, I loved my job, like literally loved it I loved everyone I worked with and every aspect of my job I finally felt like I found somewhere I loved! I loved my car, which I've now had to sell, I loved everything I did in my spare time I spent so much time with friends and family. Okay so don't get me wrong my new car is nice and I still see friends and family which is literally amazing but I am soooo missing working, I'm doing a degree in Business Management but it's not work... It's not seeing people and getting dressed for work and doing paperwork and all the things people hate and take for granted on a daily basis. 

So yeah, I guess I've now got to a point where I've got my fight back.

I want to tell you a bit about my day on... Wednesday because I felt like Wednesday was truly lovely. I actually got about 4 hours sleep Tuesday night which is more than I normally get so I was feeling FRESH!! I met my friend Lawrence at 11:30 (he was literally like half an hour late though because he's useless) and it was amazing, I haven't seen him for so long but it was like we'd only seen eachother the week before, we were so close at school he was like my brother so it was lovely to see him again! We also realised a photo we found had been taken EXACTLY 4 years before the day we met-


Then met my friend Aiden, it was his birthday and he was a bit unhappy so I wanted to make the day special, we went to town and got him his first ever BURRITO! Was literally amazing, you know Aiden and I are close because I ate a burrito in front of him, imagine me with guacamole around my face rice on my forehead and shredded beef hanging out the side of my mouth! 


NICEEEEEE!!

Then we went to my house for chats with my grandparents and I sung Happy Birthday to him with a candle in a doughnut-



Then I dropped Aiden back home for a bit whilst I went back to my old dance school for a couple of lessons, it was literally amazing to watch them all, so nice to see my Dance Teacher and everyone who are always a support to me even though I left about 6 years ago! 
Made me think about my competing days and I found this photo from 8 years ago when I came first and moved up a grade I was BEYOND excited! 


After dance I went back to get Aiden and we went for a drive dancing and singing to old school songs having a real laugh then we went off to go to the cinema to watch Fury, I continued to fall asleep on Aidens shoulder for the first half an hour of this man film! Then took Aiden home and went home to relax! 

It was such a lovely day filled with lovely memories and some of my favourite people who do nothing but make me smile it's another one of my reasons to have my fight back!

I am now led in bed watching X-Factor, candles lit and I'm doing a little facial treatment as my poor face is really taking a beating from my treatment- think super dry and spotty and you're on the money!



Please continue to support my blog, share share SHARE, tweet the link and instagram or whatever your tipple is, tag me in it! I would be so very grateful! 

Also, 41 Days until my headshave, if you would like to come to my Charity night where my head will be shaved just give me a message and I'll give you details, please also let me know if you have anything I can add to my raffle or Auction off!

Thank you to everyone who has already been so helpful!!


Smiles and Kisses to everyone,






No comments:

Post a Comment